Monday, April 27, 2009

Tests and projects

27 -4-208


wow suddenly time had gone so fast lastime i worte this blog were before Pmr waiting for result now came to form 4.ha just came back from tuition and also pasar malam in ss2 so big just the word to say the pasar malam wha dunno how long i had not been there i guess since form 2 or 3 who really long long time i had not been there.

now two more weeks to my mid-year exam wow really need to pandai pandai baca and the caming moral project not even take a look yet but all my friend already start doing taking pic already my god really need to work out the stuff already.Ha actualy what am i doing here .....ha i suppose search for my aedise line for my tomorrow oral test crab why am i doing here writing blog .ha got to stop here . Kambate

No comments: